Tuesday, November 10, 2015

And Now a Word From Mrs. Crow


Hey guys and gals, it's Mrs. Crow. I'm not a blogger, but I have hijacked my husband's tech weenie blog to let you guys in on a secret way that I save money. I use this method all year long but it works exceptionally well this time of year, as I do most of my holiday shopping online. It's a website called Ebates.

Simply sign up for a free account. When you are going shopping online go to Ebates first and find the store you want to shop at. They work with big names like Amazon, Ebay, Nordstoms, Macy's, Walmart, Target, etc. There are many smaller niche retailers there too. And the list grows all the time.  Each store determines how much cash back they will give. You will also find sales and deals offered by the stores.

Who doesn't love FREE SHIPPING? All you do is click the link on Ebates which registers your ticket and then takes you to the store's website to shop. After you check out, your purchase will be recorded and you will get your cash back. They issue checks or Paypal payments to you quarterly. I have already received over $450 back - and that's with hardly remembering to use it.

Ebates Coupons and Cash BackIt's not a scam, it's been around for years. BUT WAIT there's more! If you are like me and have a hard time remembering to go to Ebates first, then I have good news for you. They now have a button that installs to Chrome. This extension will automatically tell you if you are on a site that offers cash back and let's you push a button to activate an Ebates ticket. Eazzy peezy and now that I have the button, my cash back checks are going to get even fatter! OK gang, sign up and start saving!